Friday, November 13, 2020

It Spoke

Do you know what happens when you mix science and spirituality... 

You get me... 

A human with good faith but no religion, 
I believe what I see, I believe my vision,
My demons and my angels are on a mission,
And we won't back down there's no submission. 

I believe in the creator, the god, the one and the source of it all. 
I wish I can tell people I'm the only human left, but I'm the one who fall... 

I fall everyday from heaven to earth, 
Hell is what I've been living in since birth. 

Father wants me not, father wants me still... 
He told about hell, this is how it feels.... 

I'm I the only one here who knows of everything around, 
But I'm also the one who pride herself with silence.... I make no sound. 

After what he created of flesh and blood, 
They're the devil and I'm the one swimming in mud. 

I'm not what they show in books and on screen, 
I'm the misunderstood child, who couldn't scream... 
Share: