Monday, January 4, 2021

Duck

There was this guy,
and many have come before him.

But he's the only one who tried,
His sign is the twin.

He's tall, handsome and has a great laugh.
Buy my friends call him a riffraff.

From the start,
They tried to pull him apart.

My friends are artists,
They can cause art.

I have warned him,
And it was fine.

I was stupid,
I though he was mine.

Surely after it starts,
Life threw few of her darts.

Little did I know,
Little did I see coming.

The final scene,
The end of a dream.

Just like from ashes to ashes,
The end flashes.

Curtains don't fall,
It crashes.

And as we start,
We end.

From strangers, to lovers
To not even a friend.

It's just a phase,
and a phase it's not.

He's part of my story,
He is the main plot.

He's not a Mickey,
He's a Donald Duck.

Now you're reading this,
Thinking what the fuck.

This is a metaphor,
Of nothing left and nevermore.

Another sick poems of mine,
Assuring myself that everything is fine.

He wanted me to write more,
He knew he's going to be who I write for.

Not sure if this was his plan,
Not sure if this is revenge.

But I got nothing more,
Nothing to avenge.

I'll just write about cartoon characters.
and what may.

I didn't tell him I'm in his lines,
Maybe someday.

So for a long distorted poem this is coming to be.
This poem is not for you this poem is for me.
Share: