Saturday, November 4, 2023

God's Act, God's Will

 I'd think and believe I know God the most,

See as a 9 year old I began paying a cost.
Of nothing I've done,
And it wasn't fun.

Living in the shadows of abuse.

But God was there as he always is,
I feel a presence that I'm forever his.
As a little girl, just a little one,
I've paid for things I've never done.

So I know God, and God's act,
I have seen how he execute based on facts.
I have lived to live in a purpose of his,
God was always there as he always is.

So god will do, what God will do,
You yourself think of this too.
All that falls and what once fell,
Is why this is called God's will.

See he calls and he makes you feel,
He assures you faith is real.
He calls you by name, he called me with mine,
And for that I shall always be forever fine. 
Share: