Sunday, January 14, 2024

We not I

Why should I reject a story,
Told million years ago. 

You believe and pray for glory, 
For men you don't even know. 

Why deny me for believing in tales,
While you tell tale lies. 

Believe you can be swallowed by whales,
But fail to look me in my eyes.

I was made for you to accompany you, 
And that never made me enough. 

You see many of me and that is true, 
But note there are two us.

Don't make us a three,
It was just you and me. 

Explaining this is too tough!

I am not an I, I am a we, 
And I speak for more than just a gender.

I speak us for, you and me,
Let's enjoy this world of splendour. 

You go to battles and launch a war, 
And I am the one to blame. 

Obsessed with action figures like thor, 
The fellow was lonely and lame.

But if you do choose us... It not enough!
Explaining this is far too tough... 
Share: