Friday, November 13, 2020

The Lowest Point

 It's true...

There's no where to go when you hit rock bottom,
It's when all hell breaks loose, It's the unbearable abuse.
But you have to choose...
When the pain stops, and soon it will...

Will you stay, or escape this hell.

The people down here are rude and unkind,
They're like a different species not from my kind.
Who knows maybe you'll find some good, or no good you might find.

It's the rock bottom, it's the lowest point in life,
A lot like the dead sea, A lot like loosing me...
The weather is dry and it is hot,
Everyone says they're someone they're not.

Broken hearts here and broken souls everywhere.

Wherever I go, wherever I turn,
There's a corner for me to burn,
I'm I too much for this world, I'm I not enough
The thought alone isn't easy it is rough.

Like one once said,
Your phases never end...
Rock bottom my old friend,
I can't sell off what is for rent.

Share: