Friday, November 13, 2020

You Won

Words come from dark places,
You write when no one listens.
Hunted by all the faces,
This place feels like a prison.

I didn't know I can hurt again,
I didn't know I can write,
I thought I lost my pen,
It all felt right.

I warned thee, do not go for me,
I am but trouble; they all leave.
I have caused trouble and trouble what I went through.
I just did not expect to fall for you.

At the beginning it's always fun,
I did not know this was a fight.
I have to tell you; you won!
You just didn't end it right.

I keep repeating all that you said,
I keep repeating them all in my head.
I remember everything detail when I lay in bed...
You showed me.... You Won!

It was a revenge I presume,
Of my lack of attention back then.
What else can I assume,
Someone else maybe, now that's grim.

It was served cold as revenge should be,
I thought it should have a little of spice, silly o'l me.
I guess this is it,
Oh how I regret....


Share: