Friday, November 13, 2020

Those Who Survived

"What do you think will happen when I die!" she wonders to herself,
"Will I be remembered, do I want them to even remember me?".

"And if I do die and my soul will leave this race, will I go to a better place?" "Will I stay here long, or just long enough" "If I die... will I go in peace or will it be rough?"

....

Life is short, shorter than we think kid,
Get those questions out of your head,
Soon but not soon enough we all shall be dead
Speak well and don't mind what they said.

The mind of a broken child never heals,
No miracles or change of the wheels,
You have to go through what you have to through
And behold the grown up you are going to turn into

The world needs broken people cause they're always trying to heal,
themselves, others, the world around them... for they know how it feels.
No matter the walls, the armours and what they use as shields.
They grow a thinker skin, yes! but not a heart of steal.

We are children who asks big questions, waiting for answers
we go through life like it's a dance and we are the dancers
We become the cure not our own but other people's cancer

We don't need the world so we think about leaving it,
But it needs us... see how that fits!

Yes... the answer is yes

You will be remembered the world's always remembers are kind
Cause the children who survived are hard to find.
They bring the colours in this world with their beautiful mind.
They are always the ones who leave something good behind.

Share: