Friday, November 13, 2020

You or Me

Many think these poems are what they meant to be
In an older poem I explained that There's a You in Every Me

I see, I feel and then pick up a pen,
What I write is surly from within...

But is it really about me, or is it about you?
Do you even know what you go through?

My poem are everyone and anyone I meet
You can find all the people I know in what you read

The dead, the living and the ones suck in between,
My exes, my friends and some random guy wearing jeans.

I never really write what I feel in a poem you see
My life can never rhyme, it's a mess of words to some degree

I write about the weather, numbers whatever I feel,
I write about things that are somewhat unreal

Yes, some of what I write can be gloomy and dark
But only in darkness can you see the spark

Just like I find myself in the poetry of others
Someone might find themselves in mine if they bother
Share: