Friday, November 20, 2020

To The Next Thing

People are fooled by the light I shine,
People are amazed of how everything is fine.

They think they know what they see,
They want this little spark in me.

I don't go around talking about ghosts,
Or talk about the things that scares me the most.

I don't let myself feel low,
As much as you know you don't really know.

So to the next thing or the next someone please read this through
Don't walk in my life, say you stay then leave out of the blue.

I am a girl who lost more than she gained,
And to my dark self I am forever chained.

Yes the parties, the friends and the name,
What you think and who I am are not the same.

So please look out on the way out,
Don't go knocking things over take another route.

I'm always hearing that I am so special,
But why can't I get something official.

Or they I can so much better,
This is gold it is not a glitter.

I wish the next can be what I need,
I wish the next is a good seed.

I'm sick of opportunists,
Tired of sounding like a Buddhist.

I don't know how I look to other, but
I just a little luck and a lot of love.

I am as strong as I look,
You have to experience me, you can't read me as a book.

Share: